Small Group Discussion
Small Group Discussions will take place beginning at 0800-0900 in the Small Dining Room during the Breakfast/Registration hour. Separate registration for discussion is not needed. Please register for Conference.
Topics and discussion leaders are as follows:
- COL David Benedek MD: Brain banking initiatives for PTSD Studies.
- Dr He Li MD PhD: 5-HT2A receptor antagonism by MDL 11,939 during inescapable stress prevents subsequent exaggeration of acoustic startle response and reduced body weight in rats.
- Dr Connie Duncan PhD & Dr Frances Gabbay PhD: Electrophysiological and neurocognitive measures and PTSD.
- COL Bruce Schoneboom PhD: PTSD/TBI on wounded veterans.
- Dr Lei Zhang MD: Biomarkers for PTSD.