Small Group Discussion
Small Group Discussion will take place at the beginning at 0800-0900 in the Small Dining Room during the Breakfast/Registration hour. Separate registration for discussion is not needed. Please register using the tab above.
Topics and discussion leaders as follows:
- Connie Duncan: Traumatic brain injury as a risk factor for PTSD
- He Li: Biomarkers in an Animal Model for Revealing Neural, Hematologic, and Behavioral Correlates of PTSD
- Lei Zhang: Potential Biomarkers of PTSD: Traumatic Stress and Resilience
- Kwang Choi: Translational research on anxiety and substance use disorders
- Radha Maheshwari: MicroRNA as Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets in Post Traumatic Stress Disorders