This year's conference has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to your attendance in 2021.
The 15th Annual Amygdala, Stress, and PTSD Conference is an excellent opportunity to present the results of your work to a unique, interested, and experienced audience. The organizers encourage you to submit abstracts of your research for presentation as a poster. The posters will be on display for the entire day of the conference and there are several dedicated periods throughout the day for attendees to view posters. There is no registration fee associated with poster submission or presentation.
To submit a poster abstract please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A structured abstract of no more than 300 words (word doc. format only – no PDFs) organized by: Background/Objectives; Method (data sources, subjects, design, measurements, data analysis); Results (key findings); and Conclusions (implications and further directions).
- List all authors and degrees.
- Provide affiliations for all authors.
- Posters may not exceed 4 ft. x 6 ft. in landscape orientation.
- Submissions must be received by 1700 on March 30, 2020.
- Individuals with accepted posters will be notified by April 6, 2020.